Login with Facebook is a quick way to login to an app or website. Suppose you want to know which apps and websites have access to your Facebook account. Or you want to remove apps linked with your Facebook account. Here is full information to view and remove websites and apps where I used Facebook login.
What is “Login with Facebook”?
Now you don’t need to fill out a login form to log in to a website or app. You can log in with one click by using your social accounts. For example, you want to login to a website. It will ask you three options for login:
- Login with google
- Login with Facebook
- Log in with the Phone number.
Pros of Facebook login
You can log in with your Facebook account. It will get information from your Facebook account. And you don’t need to fill out an additional login form. It is because of shared servers. Now servers can share data. For example, google’s server can access data on Facebook for authentication. It is a quick way to authenticate and log in.
Cons of Facebook login
It is a big security risk to “Login with Facebook.” When you log in with your social accounts to third-party apps and websites, they may steal your account’s data. Another disadvantage of Facebook login is that it will log out from everywhere you delete your Facebook account.
How to see websites and apps where I used Facebook login?
You may want to see websites and apps where you used Facebook login. It is effortless to view linked accounts with your Facebook account. Follow these steps to view apps and websites connected with your Facebook account.
- Login to your Facebook account in the Facebook app or web browser
- In a web browser, click on the accounts arrow on the upper right, and in the app, click on three horizontal lines.
- Go to “Settings & Privacy”
- Click on “Settings”
- In Settings, Go to Apps and websites.
- You will see apps and websites where you have logged in with Facebook on the web browser. In the app, you have to click on Logged in with Facebook to see apps and websites where you have used a Facebook account to log in.
Related post: What is com.facebook.katana?